Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Open for Business!

I really wanted to title this post "Guess what day it is….", and end with "Etsy opening day…". However, I think that joke has run it's course so I spared you and went with boring "ol "Open for Business" instead :)

Well I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed I didn't reach my goal of 50 cards….BUT I did get to 36 original, hand made, cut, written, and constructed cards! I will be adding more in the next couple of days, especially Christmas cards so check back in the Etsy shop every now and then and see what's new!

If you like a card but want a name added, or different colors just message me on Etsy or Facebook and I will make it happen. I can't really express how excited I was to see my shop officially open and all of my products listed online! A small step…but a success I felt none the less. If you know of anyone that would be interested in buying wholesale get them in touch with me! Contact info is listed below.

Here are some examples of my cards, not all our listed but these are some of my favorites :)

 Each of these hearts are punched and placed individually by hand, truck drawn and colored all by hand…lots of love going into this one but as you can probably tell…my all time favorite. I think I should call it my "T-Pa Card"as I will always have a love for anything construction/trucks thanks to my dirt moving dad. 
      Inside of the "T-Pa Card"
 Again, each of these punched and placed individually by hand.

 This one 1 John 4:19 on the front "We love because he first loved us". The hearts are raised from the card. 
 "Thank you for all you do for me"
 These candles are each cut and placed by hand. "Happy Birthday" is hand written in a small banner at the bottom.  
 "It's only a flesh wound" is hand written on the front of this card with a raised "band-aid" and a red cut paper heart is placed on the band aid.
 "Get Well Soon" is written on the inside of the card, and a matching paper heart is added. 
This is a Thanksgiving card. "Blessings" is written on the front on a raised golden circle. The inside reads "To you and yours this Thanksgiving". Two feathers are added for you to insert into the card as well. 

I would love to hear your feedback and/or suggestions for new additions! Please take a look at the new shop! www.etsy.com/shop/mimiandopals Thanks again for your support of the blog and all things Timmi Burns.

Instagram @timmiburns
Twitter @timmiburns
www.etsy.com/shop/mimiandopals
mnocards@gmail.com

I hope you have a great Wednesday and never doubt that He is "Faithful to Finish".

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great work. Blogging is not very knowledgeable to us yet, but we will get there.
    Curt & Carol

    ReplyDelete